|SBCARA Bylaws (titled as “BY-LAWS|
San Benito County Amateur Radio Emergency Service”)
|Net Control Script|
|Net Control Roster|
|Net Control Call Sheet (Blank)|
|Directions to the DOC|
|FAQ for New Amateur Radio Operators|
|Personal Go-Kit for Emergency Communication|
Radio Amateur’s Code
The Amateur’s Code was originally written by Paul M. Segal, W9EEA in 1928. Since then it has become, for many amateur radio operators, their goal for conduct both on and off the air.
The Radio Amateur is:
- CONSIDERATE… never knowingly operates in such a way as to lessen the pleasure of others.
- LOYAL… offering loyalty, encouragement and support to other amateurs, local clubs and the American Radio Relay League, through which Amateur Radio in the United States is represented nationally and internationally.
- PROGRESSIVE… with knowledge abreast of science, well-built and efficient station and operation above reproach.
- FRIENDLY… with slow and patient operation when requested, friendly advice and counsel to the beginner, kindly assistance, co-operation and consideration for the interests of others. These are the hallmarks of the amateur spirit.
- BALANCED… Radio is a hobby never interfering with duties owed to his family, job, school or community.
- PATRIOTIC… station and skill always ready for the service to country and community.