- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- NIMS: National Incident Management System The National Incident Management System (NIMS) is a systematic, proactive approach to guide departments and agencies at all levels of government, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector to work together seamlessly and manage incidents involving all threats and hazards—regardless of cause, size, location, or complexity—in order to reduce loss of life, property and harm to the environment. The NIMS is the essential foundation to the National Preparedness System (NPS) and provides the template for the management of incidents and operations in support of all five National Planning Frameworks.
- NRF: National Response Framewor The Response Framework covers the capabilities necessary to save lives, protect property and the environment and meet basic human needs after an incident has occurred. Response activities take place immediately before, during and in the first few days after a major or catastrophic disaster. Then, recovery efforts begin to help the community get back on its feet.
- ICS Forms FEMA: ICS Forms
- CHP Traffic Page CHP Traffic Incident Information Page
- CalTrans Quick Map Overall status of the CalTrans roads throughout the state.
- PGE: Outage Map
- Firescope Resource for reference materials
- American Red Cross of the Central Coast (serves San Benito County)